dieting for the beach
When dieting for the beach the first step is to buy new work-out clothes
Second go out and buy new workout shoes
Ok you are ready
1. Eat a light snack 1-2 hours before your workout. This provides energy necessary to push yourself and allows your body to burn more calories. It also prevents fatigue, dizziness, and nausea.
2. Drink plenty of water before/during/after workouts and daily. Keeping hydrated increases endurance, prevents injuries, and promotes fat loss.
3. Use Proper Tempo for Strength Training. Take about 4 counts to complete each rep and focus on squeezing the muscles. You’ll work harder, get stronger and leaner faster.
4. Plan workouts ahead of time and schedule them into your planner. Making time for yourself is just as important as making time for your job and your family. Scheduling also cuts back on excuses.
5. Keep it simple. If something is too difficult skip it until you feel ready for it. As you become more fit you’ll find that you’re able to do more. Striving for consistency not perfection is the key to staying on track.
6. Strike a balance between strength training, cardio, and stretching. You’ll improve range of motion faster, prevent injuries, and burn more calories when you address all aspects of fitness especially the ones you find more challenging.
7. Manage your stress levels. Reducing stress will reduce fat and help you eat less junk plus have more energy for working out. Exercise is a great way to do it but so is taking time out to enjoy what you love.
8. Challenge yourself a little bit more each time you workout. Whether it’s extra reps, a little more weight, or a tougher cardio intervals. Working harder each time is what causes your body to respond and to change.
9. Set achievable and fun goals. 1 more pushup per week, more veggies each day, one fun hike per month, a karate class within two weeks. Having short term goals keeps you positive and moving forward towards your ultimate goal.
10. Don’t over do it. You can’t get in shape overnight so take it easy and progress yourself safely. Your body responds better to subtle changes so keep that in mind when increasing weight, running more miles, and trying new stretches.
OK now that you just lost a bunch of weight you need new cloths and shoes so click and buy:
Posted on May 17, 2008, in Workout information and tagged easy weight loss for the beach, getting ready for the beach, great way to shed pounds, hot gym clothes, looking good in a suit for sex, looking hot in the gym, new cloths for vacation, sexy wear for gym, vacation cloths, vacation weight loss, workout wear for vacation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.