Otomix will be showing the new summer collection at the Cave Creek Costco starting Friday. The collection will feature tanks, burnout tees, lycra workout wear and our new tye dye wear. Best selection of Otomix at the best prices. See you at Costco!
Otomix Manufacturer of activewear, Shoes & Martial Arts Gear. Reports a 22% increase in internet sales since the start of the Olympic games. Founder Mitchell Bobrow believes the Olympics signals a trent for people to get back to the gym early this fall. Otomix specializes in stylish gym wear, yoga attire and specialized shoes. For more info go to http://www.otomix.com or call 800-597-5425
Otomix Manufacturer of activewear released a new line of tanks and tees for the active female. The special technique requires each tee be paint rolled to get this unique look. Each Tee is different. The collections can be purchased at http://www.otomix.com or Costco Scottsdale, AZ later this month. Otomix will follow up this look with thermal tops
It is very important that you know what you are doing when you enter the world of buying womans athletic wear!
- Look for fabrics that keep moisture away from the body.
- Try on form-fitting styles that hug your curves but are stretchy enough to move with you.
- Comfort matters when it comes to working out so make sure whatever you pick will be functional for your exercise routine.
- Make sure that the clothing doesn’t chafe your skin.
- See what’s available through some of the most popular brands like Nike and Reebok or browse the selection at a sporting goods superstore.
- Check out smaller lines as well to compare styles and prices.
- Understand that some of the higher quality lines cost more but their merchandise will also last for a long time.Otomix active and fitness clothing, offers a delightful combination of fashion, high-tech fabrics and unique design. Check out the hottest fitness clothing trends in original designs and exciting colors.
- Visit a small sporting goods store for personalized service to help you find the right workout wear for your favorite activities. Let the salespeople help you find the styles and fit that will be appropriate for you.
- You can also order some athletic clothing brand catalogues or shop online, so you can review your choices from the comfort of your own home.
- Buy styles that work with your body type. If you are bottom-heavy, try some less fitted pants or looser shorts. For very fit bodies, don’t be afraid to try more form-fitting options.
- Consider easy-to-wear yoga clothing, such as drawstring pants and capris that pair well with a comfortable T-shirt. Add a fitted cardigan that you can throw on when your workout ends.
- Make sure to have several track suits on hand that can adapt to any exercise routine and also double for everyday wear.
- Select workout clothing that looks as good as it feels.
- Don’t limit your wearing time to your workout. Feel free to keep the clothes on to stop at the grocery store or to meet friends for lunch.