Otomix manufacturer of active apparel, athletic shoes and Martial Arts gear will be at Scottsdale, AZ Costco on August 8-17. The Otomix Roadshow will feature a large selection of activewear for women. The new line includes tank tops, leggings, tee shirts, lycra pants and thermals. So if you want to look your best at the gym visit Costco. For more info call 800-597-5425 or go to www.otomix.com
LYCRA is a man-made elastane fiber. Never used alone, but always blended with other fibers, it has unique stretch and recovery properties. LYCRA fiber adds comfort, fit, shape retention, durability and freedom of movement. This is achieved thanks to the unique properties of the fiber, which can be stretched up to seven times its initial length before springing back to the original position once tension is released.
- Garments with LYCRA fabrics and fibers are increasingly preferred to those with generic stretch fibers
- Consumers today own more LYCRA branded products designed for more applications than ever before
- More consumers are actively looking for the LYCRA® brand label on garments
- And, more consumers than ever agree it is worth paying more to get the LYCRA brand
- The appeal is broadening to men; new categories (especially Ready To Wear); new geographies
Positive functional and emotional associations: comfort, quality, stylish, modern, fun.
Any natural or man-made fibers can be mixed with LYCRA fiber. Very small amounts of LYCRA can transform the performance of a fabric – the amount of LYCRA fiber in a material can be as little as 2%. There are various ways of integrating LYCRA with other fibers to provide fabrics for all needs.