OTOMIX Athletic Wear is coming to beautiful Las Vegas to showcase their line of spring / summer fashion at Las Vegas Athletic Club. Otomix athletic wear can always be purchased on line 24/7. Go to www.otomix.com
OTOMIX Athletic Wear specializes in fitness apparel and martial art gear, founded in 1988 OTOMIX has maintained a reputation of quality apparel with awesome customer service.
When choosing the right sports bra your body type and activities will determine which type of sports bra is best for you.
Taking your body type into consideration (whether you’re small-, medium- or large-breasted), you can find a sports bra designed for either low-, medium- or high-impact activities.
- Low-impactactivities include hiking, cycling, weight training and yoga.
- Medium-impactactivities include fast walking, skiing and inline skating.
- High-impactactivities include running, aerobics and mountain biking.
Types of Sports Bras
- Shimmelsare tank tops with an integral shelf bra that provides support for low- or medium-impact activities.
- Compressionsports bras come in two basic options. Scoop-back styles work well for small- and medium-breasted women during low- or medium-impact activities. Racer-back styles are more supportive and are for medium- and high-impact activities. Thin spaghetti straps provide less support than wider straps.
- Encapsulation-style sports bras separate and support to avoid the “uni-boob” look. They provide larger-breasted women excellent support for medium- and high-impact activities.