Otomix Manufacturer of activewear released a new line of tanks and tees for the active female. The special technique requires each tee be paint rolled to get this unique look. Each Tee is different. The collections can be purchased at http://www.otomix.com or Costco Scottsdale, AZ later this month. Otomix will follow up this look with thermal tops
When choosing the right sports bra your body type and activities will determine which type of sports bra is best for you.
Taking your body type into consideration (whether you’re small-, medium- or large-breasted), you can find a sports bra designed for either low-, medium- or high-impact activities.
- Low-impactactivities include hiking, cycling, weight training and yoga.
- Medium-impactactivities include fast walking, skiing and inline skating.
- High-impactactivities include running, aerobics and mountain biking.
Types of Sports Bras
- Shimmelsare tank tops with an integral shelf bra that provides support for low- or medium-impact activities.
- Compressionsports bras come in two basic options. Scoop-back styles work well for small- and medium-breasted women during low- or medium-impact activities. Racer-back styles are more supportive and are for medium- and high-impact activities. Thin spaghetti straps provide less support than wider straps.
- Encapsulation-style sports bras separate and support to avoid the “uni-boob” look. They provide larger-breasted women excellent support for medium- and high-impact activities.