Los Angeles, CA Otomix manufacturer of athletic specialized footwear, fitness apparel and Martial Arts Gear since 1990. Plans to give extra incentives to loyal online buyers. Customers who sign up on the Otomix website will get special offers via email and regular mail.
The new program will begin sometime during the month of August to coinside with the release of the Otomix fall line. Currently Otomix is selling a unique line of activewear at select Costco Warehouses throughout the US.
OTOMIX Athletic Wear is coming to beautiful Las Vegas to showcase their line of spring / summer fashion at Las Vegas Athletic Club. Otomix athletic wear can always be purchased on line 24/7. Go to www.otomix.com
OTOMIX Athletic Wear specializes in fitness apparel and martial art gear, founded in 1988 OTOMIX has maintained a reputation of quality apparel with awesome customer service.
Under Armour Inc.’s ad in last month’s Super Bowl ended with a phrase, “We are Under Armour. The future is ours.” The phrase was widely considered to be aimed at Nike.
Nike’s response? A 60-second ad for competing cross-trainer shoes with the opening line, “My better is better than your better.”
With that, the latest sneaker war reaches the battlefield. Nike this week flexed its better-financed marketing muscle by launching perhaps its broadest multimedia campaign ever, focused on a new line of shoes in an otherwise dying cross-training category.
T-back tank, form fitting with Otomix Extreme Sports Logo on the front. Large arm holes for free movement while working out.
It is very important that you know what you are doing when you enter the world of buying womans athletic wear!
- Look for fabrics that keep moisture away from the body.
- Try on form-fitting styles that hug your curves but are stretchy enough to move with you.
- Comfort matters when it comes to working out so make sure whatever you pick will be functional for your exercise routine.
- Make sure that the clothing doesn’t chafe your skin.
- See what’s available through some of the most popular brands like Nike and Reebok or browse the selection at a sporting goods superstore.
- Check out smaller lines as well to compare styles and prices.
- Understand that some of the higher quality lines cost more but their merchandise will also last for a long time.Otomix active and fitness clothing, offers a delightful combination of fashion, high-tech fabrics and unique design. Check out the hottest fitness clothing trends in original designs and exciting colors.
- Visit a small sporting goods store for personalized service to help you find the right workout wear for your favorite activities. Let the salespeople help you find the styles and fit that will be appropriate for you.
- You can also order some athletic clothing brand catalogues or shop online, so you can review your choices from the comfort of your own home.
- Buy styles that work with your body type. If you are bottom-heavy, try some less fitted pants or looser shorts. For very fit bodies, don’t be afraid to try more form-fitting options.
- Consider easy-to-wear yoga clothing, such as drawstring pants and capris that pair well with a comfortable T-shirt. Add a fitted cardigan that you can throw on when your workout ends.
- Make sure to have several track suits on hand that can adapt to any exercise routine and also double for everyday wear.
- Select workout clothing that looks as good as it feels.
- Don’t limit your wearing time to your workout. Feel free to keep the clothes on to stop at the grocery store or to meet friends for lunch.